Wednesday 15 April 2020

Pattie Bersaudara - Diamond RLL025

DIAMOND RECORDS RLL 025
PATTIE BERSAUDARA
Band: Enteng and his comets
Conductor: Enteng Tanamal
Year: approx. 1969

To begin with a description of the songs:
"Jij Bent Niet Hip" - You are not fashionable - ( But still adorable ) It is from a 1968 Dutch song by Patricia Paay.
"Jangan Kau Paksakan" - Don't force me -
"Ruliku" - My Ruli -
"Kisah 1001 Malam" - The story of 1001 nights - In the music a mysterious oriental atmosphere has been created.
"Ada Satu Jalan Lagi'' - There is still another way ( out ) - In case of a lost love, there is always another one for replacement.
"Aku Lupa" - ( I forgot ) It happens a person is waving or greeting in a street encounter, while the adressed person has not the slightest idea who he or she is, or on what occasion they have met before.
"Pesta Ku" - My Party -
"Waarom Heb Jij Me Laten Staan" - Why you left me - A Duch song originally by "De Heikrekels" ( The Moor Crickets ) - 1967
"Kapungkur" When I was young I laughed and played with my friends, but now I am often alone and sentimental, waiting for someone, someday...
The second half the song is continuing in Sundanese language.
"Curahan Hati" - You stole my heart -
"Aku Cinta Padamu" - I love you -
"Insan Di Dunia" - Mankind in this world -

The record is slightly Moluccan in musical accompaniment, also Enteng Tanamal with his very electric guitar can be heard.

Jij Bent Niet Hip                          
Jangan Kau Paksakan - ( Mus K. Wirja )                          
Rulieku - ( Jasir Sjam )                          
Kisah 1001 Malam - ( Jessy Wenas )                          
Ada Satu Jalan Lagi - ( Jessy Wenas )                          
Aku Lupa - ( Mus K. Wirja )                          
Pestaku - ( Jasir Sjam )                          
Waarom Heb Jij Me Laten Staan                          
Kapungkur - ( Mus K. Wirja )                          
Curahan Hati - ( Jasir Sjam )                          
Aku Cinta Padamu - ( A. Riyanto )                     
Insan Di Dunia - ( Jasir Sjam )